- Weekly Lets (7 nights) run 3pm to 10.30am.
- Weekend Lets (3 nights) minimum 3pm to 10.30am.
- Midweek lets of two nights or more.
- A deposit of £450 for weekly lets and 30% of your stay for shorter lets is inclusive of VAT which secures your booking of Knoydart Hide, the balance (i.e full rental cost is required 8 weeks prior to arrival).
- Well behaved Pets : By special arrangement only, 2 pets. Pets are not to be left unattended in the property at end time unless using pet crate. (£40 per pet levied).
- Full Terms and Conditions must be read, understood and agreed prior to booking. Normal Travel insurance is recommended at time of booking. Thank You.
- Rental rates are based strictly on an occupancy of 2 guests. We have an additional twin guest bed for two guests under 12 or 1 adult – supplement applicable. Cot and highchair available on request. Additional supplement £75 per adult per night payable in advance of arrival / £50 per child per night supplement. There is no charge for babies using a child cot.
- Low Season runs between Nov and March excl. Xmas /New Year and Valentines Day.
- Rates are as advertised on our website.
- We occasionally have one night Special Offers advertised on our Special Offers Page
What does our weekly rate include?
Electricity, crisp white linen, quality cotton towels, hand towels, facecloths and towels for hot tub.
Guests luxury bathrobes for personal use during stay.
Fat Boy Hammock (April to Oct), Free-sat TV, Wifi, Nespresso Coffee machine
A starter basket of logs. For rentals exceeding one week, a free linen and towel changeover service.
All bathrooms have complimentary organic Lemongrass and Ginger shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and hand lotion dispensers.
Some little extras….
To help you settle in quickly, we will provide you with enough teabags, coffee, Nespresso coffee pods to get you settled on arrival. Salt and pepper, ecover cleaning products, dishwasher tablets, rinse aid and toilet rolls. For environmental health and hygiene reasons we do not provide any sauces or food products so please do bring your own choice of cooking oil. Thank you.