Welcome to Knoydart Hide; Our Stunning and Unadulterated Luxury Hideaway for Two!
Unique to Knoydart and newly opened, Knoydart Hide offers stunning and unrivalled Scottish self-catering accommodation for two people, in a beautiful and secluded woodland setting overlooking Loch Nevis. Total privacy, total luxury, 180 degree forest views from your supersized antique canopy bed, infra red sauna, outdoor floodlit hot tub, monsoon shower and freestanding bath at Knoydart Hide.
Architect designed, this stunning new holiday home offers contemporary jagged lines, hand made artisan copper roof, floor to ceiling windows and a gorgeous stylish interior. Very special, very different, very private this romantic bolthole escape is perfect for the adventurous and discerning guest with attention to detail at every turn. Cuddle up for a romantic getaway in front of the cylindrical log-burning stove or pamper yourself in your own private en-suite with floor to ceiling forest views from your bed. Pad across warm underfloor heated Italian tiles and sink back into the floodlit hot tub on the decking set at a constant 40 degrees.
Blending beautifully old and new styles, Knoydart Hide combines antique furnishings with all the mod-cons you could want and more, including free Wi-Fi, a running machine and a Bose sound dock; perfect for providing a romantic soundtrack to your Scottish escape. For those inclined to cook, the kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you could wish for, including an induction hob, dishwasher, Denby crockery, champagne glasses for the hot tub, port on arrival, Nespresso machine, and the wraparound decking boasts a gas Webber BBQ. When you're ready to retire for the night relax in the huge antique canopied bed in the bedroom with crisp white linens and gorgeous fabrics in this ultimate Scottish Highland hideaway.
Gorgeously grown-up and offering unrivalled privacy, Knoydart Hide is the perfect location for your Highland honeymoon, for lovers, friends or important special" quality together time". Created for those seeking under the radar luxury holiday accommodation, Knoydart Hide offers true "wow" factor. Afer arriving by fast water taxi, (20 min crossing, several crossings every day) we will whisk you to the Hide by private transfer (only a 5 minute walk from the pier, the local pub and seafood restaurant) where you can open your complementary bottle of chilled fizz, slip on on a luxury robe for your use and step into the private outdoor hot tub.
Knoydart Hide has some gorgeous and unique antique furniture finds and family pieces gathered over many years, positioned with care but there to be used and enjoyed, alongside all the latest gadgets and rgizmos you could want.
- Wrap-around floodlit decking, sporting a private outdoor Beachcomber hot tub on at a constant 40 degrees.
- Private infra-red sauna for 2, with floor to ceiling views of the surrounding forest.
- Large en-suite bathroom, with a walk-in monsoon shower, free-standing oval bath and twin vanity sinks.
- Superking antique canopy bed, made up with crisp Egyptian cotton sheets and boasting an unbeatable, floor to ceiling, breakfast-in-bed view of the surrounding forest.
- Complementary use of the soft and luxuriously thick bath robes, with the added enjoyment of complementary Prosecco and Port on arrival.
- Highland organic lemongrass and ginger hand soap on pump, hand lotion, shampoo and conditioner.
- Bose sound dock, FreeSat Panasonic TV, blu ray DVD player and free Wi-Fi throughout the Hide.
- Induction hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, Panasonic breadmaker and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Denby crockery, lobster crackers, wine keepers, scales - a cook's paradise.
- Professional running machine.
- In-house masseuse available for guest's exclusive booking.
- In-house catering service (partial, fully catered or oven-ready on arrival) available by prior arangement.
To add an air of quirkiness, Knoydart Hide's lawn has been planted with the same turf used at the 2012 London Olympics and offers a tranquil and gorgeously pretty wild-flower scene, comprised of 3 species of grass and 34 different wildflowers, willow and scented azaleas.
Pets and Little ones
Whilst designed for your special romantic escape, mini moon or even late moon we definitely understand the demands of the modern family with babes-in arms or favourite pet. We can accommodate a young family in the Hide. By special request, 2 under 12s can be accommodated on a Napoleonic antique style stow-away bed, which converts to 2 full size single beds. Our superking canopied antique bed can be made up as a two single beds for girlie getaways with a friend. A cot can be provided for a small surcharge. 2 small well behaved dogs are allowable by special arrangement.
Our fast water-taxis run from Mallaig several times a day, every day, all year round and take about about 20 minutes to cross our sheltered sea loch. We are always happy to help you plan your journey so feel free to ring 01687 460012 or get in touch with us by telephone 01687 460012 or on our Contact Page.
Need To Accommodate A Larger Party?
For those with a larger family or looking to book an amazing getaway for family and friends, then you will find the same remote luxury in our sister self-catering accommodation, Knoydart House. Sleeping 10, Knoydart House is featured in the '100 Best Guide to Scottish Self-Catering Cottages'. Please visit the Knoydart House website for further information.
Ready to Book Your Luxury Scottish Getaway?
3 Easy steps to booking. 1. Decide on your dates from our online availabilty calendar. 2. Email us on email@example.com 3. Arrange your deposit.
Contact Us if you have any questions or would like more information.
Knoydart Hide RATES
Knoydart Hide AVAILABILITY